Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hi!






I just saw Gavin and Melissa's blog and decided that this would be a good way to keep everyone posted on what's going on. I feel like I answer the same five questions everyday so I have decided to get those questions out of the way first so that anyone that sees this won't need to ask.

1.) Felipe is still in South America. He is finishing school and will be back here for good, in May.
2.) The baby is due September 9th-13th
3.) Yes, I have had morning sickness. Thank God it is gone.
4.) We don't know what we're having, but yes we want to find out.
5.) I will be going back to work at some point this year.

There! Now that that is over I am going back to work, and will post again soon. BYE!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yeah you are having a VIRGO baby - we are soooo cool....you should push for the 16th - not that you will want to wait that long to see that baby - but just thought I would put it out there :)

Any cool/wierd cravings now that your are feeling better?