Wednesday, October 22, 2008



I haven't posted in more than a month and this is why... I've been busy! And, I really wanted this to be my next post!! So, here it is. I still haven't wrapped my mind around the fact that I have a beautiful, happy and healthy daughter who is over a year old now! The past year really is a blur. But when I look at all of these memories, it makes feel so awesome to know all of the amazing things we have been through as a family. I never knew that it was going to feel like THIS to be a Mom. I honestly don't know if I would ever be the person I am now, without her. I love you Sofia Mae! Happy belated birthday big girl!

2 comments:

Gavin, Melissa and Avery said...

Gosh Lisa, lately she is looking more and more like you...its funny

Deidre and Dave said...

I love the video!!!Sofia is such a beautiful little girl.hope to see you all soon.