Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day





I would like to take a moment and say that I love my darling husband. He doesn't really believe in Valentine's Day, but went out of his way to make it a special day for me. I really appreciate everything you do for me on regular days, too my darling. It's just that it is really nice to see what ideas you come up with on these special days. You're getting better and better every year and I love you! The other photos are of my silly blueberry-faced, scrunchy trouble making-faced, pretty little valentine's day (terror filled demon while at the mall with my mommy) - faced, almost one and a half year old girl!!


Everyone else in my family needs to step it up and update your blogs. I think we should aim for one post a week. I am getting bored!!! You know it's bad when I am posting more than all of you!!!

No comments: